Used therapeutically, hypnosis plays a massive role in mind-body healing.
These are some of the symptoms I’ve treated in over 20 years as a hypnotherapist…
- stopping smoking and other addictions
- fears, phobias, and panic attacks,
- trauma and PTSD
- weight problems and eating disorders, such as bulimia and anorexia
- low confidence and self-esteem
- relationship problems such as jealousy and insecurity
- depression and suicidal thoughts
- pain, physical injuries and illness
- sleep problems
- OCD and intrusive thoughts
- shyness and and social anxiety
- poor performance in school, work, business, sports, the performing arts
- lack of motivation and/or procrastination
- public speaking and giving presentations
- loss and bereavement
- lack of purpose or meaning in life
Remember, hypnosis occurs naturally in everyone. When we learn to use it properly we program our minds better. Healing takes place on all levels: body, mind, and soul.
If you want to find out if hypnotherapy could help your issue of concern, book a Free Discovery Session with me. No fee. No obligation to book for paid sessions. Just a chance for you to find out more.