My office for hypnotherapy in Stowmarket is at the Green Room in the centre of town (near Pure Gym off Gipping Way). If you’re coming by train it’s just two minutes walk from the station. (See the map below)
My approach fuses hypno-psychotherapy, mind-coaching and mentoring. It can be either brief, short-term solution-focused therapy or more in-depth transpersonal therapy. (Transpersonal simply means ‘beyond the personal’, or what might be called ‘spiritual’).
I can help you in the following three ways depending on what you’d like to achieve from working with me…
1. SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS
If you’re currently suffering from any of the following problems I can help you:
- Stress, anxiety, panic attacks, fears, and phobias
- Anger, worry and depression
- Sex and relationship issues
- Trauma, abuse, negative memories and flashbacks (PTSD)
- Loss and bereavement
- Lack of confidence or self-esteem
- Sleep problems (including nightmares)
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia
- Addictions (drinking, gambling, shopping, porn, screen addiction etc.)
Please note: I no longer do in-person stop smoking sessions. Instead, check out the excellent online stop smoking hypnosis course from my training school.
2. UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL
Hypno-Psychotherapy and Mind-Coaching can help you perform better in work and business, education (school or university), sport and the performing arts (such as music, dance, acting) by helping you get in the zone and be at your best.
I’ll help free yourself from limiting beliefs and self doubt as well as teach you self-hypnosis methods to help you be your best whenever you need to be so that you can…
- Give better presentations at work or in school/college/uni
- Speak like a pro in public
- Concentrate and perform better in tests and exams
- Overcome nerves and get into a state of ‘flow’ on the stage (music, acting etc.)
3. AWAKEN YOUR SOUL
Freeing yourself from old conditioning and limiting beliefs is a bit like rebooting your system. It’s as if you’ve installed new software so that you operate from ‘soul consciousness’ as opposed to ‘ego-survival consciousness’ rooted in your history.
When you awaken your soul you…
- Feel free from the past and any negative conditioning
- Act and speak with authenticity, as the Real You
- Feel more empathic, loving, and compassionate to yourself and others
- Have a real sense that your life is meaningful and that you have a real purpose on this earth
- Feel more connected to a bigger reality by expanding your consciousness and thus increasing your chance of having direct mystical experiences – often referred to as God, The Universe, Nature, Great Spirit, the Tao, the Source of All That Is etc.
You’re already hypnotised! Let me help you break free…
All of the above symptoms I mentioned (stress, anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, addiction etc.) are all trance states, states of locked attention. I explain more about this in my free e-book.
My approach may be a little different compared to your more traditional hypnotherapist. Everyone I see is already hypnotised by their problem. My job is not to so much to hypnotise you but to get you out of the negative trances that are already dominating your life.
By using hypno-psychotherapy, mind-coaching and mentoring, I will help you gain the psychological understanding and know-how to manage your emotional well-being and feel so much better about yourself.
Take the first step to freedom…
If you’re ready to solve your problems, unlock your potential, or awaken your soul get in touch with me now.
Remember, there’s a Free Discovery Session waiting for you to begin the process of transformation.
And if you’d like to know more about my approach and how hypnosis cured my ten-year problem – in just two sessions – grab your free ebook.
Google Map of Human Spirit Hypnotherapy
To easily find The Green Room in Stowmarket, here’s a Google Map. If you’re driving, come off Gipping Way and park in one of the public car parks on Union Street West. The Green Room is situated within a small courtyard called Old Tannery Square, opposite Pure Gym.